Why use Solar Blaze over a conventional lighter?
- The cannabis connoisseurs combustion method of choice
- Prior to full combustion the sun creates a vaporizing effect which enhances terpene flavors
- Solar Blaze allows for a more controlled combustion rate than a traditional butane lighter further helping to improve flavors
- More efficient control of combustion rate helps you extend your bud supply
- Saves you money on replacing lighters
- Conventional lighters can be inefficient to use while in breezy or windy conditions
- Solar Blaze never runs out of fuel so long as the sun is shining
- Using Solar Blaze reduces your exposure to butane gas
- Admire your beautiful buds under magnification before blazing them
- Using the power of the sun to get your blaze on is amazing. Give Solar Blaze a try and you won't be disappointed!
Tips and instructions on how to best use Solar Blaze:
- It is always recommended to wear sunglasses when using Solar Blaze
- Get in a comfortable position
- Face the sun and get an idea for where it is on the horizon
- Angle your smoking device so that it is in line with the sun as best as possible. Lower sun angles typically require a more vertical positioning of the smoking device.
- Make your smoking material consolidated and form a consistent surface for best combustion potential
- A smaller solar beam intensifies heat and combustion potential
- Move the Solar Blaze sun beam around on fresh material after initial combustion takes place to increase the amount of smoke you want to intake